Ben's Navigational Data!

Here is a birthday card that I made for my son's best friend, Ben.  They have been friends since 1st grade and my son asked me to make him a special card!  Happy Birthday, Ben!  :)

DP is from October Afternoon's, Rocket Age collection. I used this collection for my son's birthday and he wanted the same for Ben. 

I will also enter this card into CASE Study's signature challenge.  For this challenge you are to showcase what your signature style is...well, for me it differs as I try to make each card a reflection of the recipients personality.  I like CAS cards all to way to more detailed cards...it also depends on my mood at the time of me making the card!  I am also a Scrapbooker then a Stamper/Card Maker, so most of my cards will have minimum stamping...either way I absolutely love to create! :)

15 comments:

  1. I just love these fun papers and embellishments! What a perfect card for your son's best friend! This is awesome, Arlene!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this line from october afternoon! great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome, arlene! you know, i don't think i've ever done a card without a stamp--i need to change myself to try that! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. Love October Afternoon. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, Arlene! Perfect boy birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Arlene this is aweosome! He will love it~Great color choices too!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this card and this paper line. Perfect for a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one awesome awesome card. What a great mama you are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arlene, your cards are brilliant! I struggle with guy cards, but I have admired your three most recent posts, and YOU make it look so easy to create fun fabulous buy cards. I love all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a super sweet Robot! And in bright blue too.

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this. Love to see boy card examples and this one is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the letter stickers. I always wonder how to use those :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arlene, I love the fun spirit your card has. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable card! It's great that you can make your cards so personal for the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...