CASE Study 52

CASE Study's challenge for this week is to CASE one of the fabulous players from their gallery.  I immediately knew I wanted to CASE Lea from Lea's Cupcakes and Sunshine.  I fell in love with this card since July and I was so happy that I able to CASE it.  :)  

Here is my card which has very little changes from Lea's original:
DP is from October Afternoon's 5 and Dime Collection.  The script font below the DP is stamped with chalk ink, however it didn't photograph that well (sorry, ran out of time to take another picture).

Here is Lea's card.


18 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Both the inspiration card and your take... this layout is genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, but absolutaly stunning! Love the colours and the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card! I love the star shaped buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the decorative edge. The star buttons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making top 3! That is a really cool card! Thanks for sharing- Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, arlene! i've been here a billion times---blogger would not let me post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!! Love the pearls and star buttons you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you did such a great job with this card, Arlene! I love everything about it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card with all the little details!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that card! Love the colors and textures! Very pretty!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card! So fresh and happy. Congratulations on Winning TOP3!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh, so pretty:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice love the cards.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow awesome creations u have in ur blog. I luv them.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...