A Year In Review 2011

Karin from With an "i" for Paper has put together a Year In Review Blog Hop.  Here are my 12 favorites for this year, chosen either by emotions or new techniques learned.  I have so many favorites...this was really hard for me!  



A New Chapter, This was the first card posted to my blog and it was given to my husband for our 15yr wedding anniversary.

Baby Shower Card for a friend.  One of my most requested cards for shower/party invitations.

Mother's Day, given to my mom for Mother's day.

Happy Birthday Ajay, this is my son's favorite card!  

Happy Birthday Babe, an easel card given to my husband for his birthday.  

Case Study 53, I just love the color combo on this.


Every Cloud Has Silver Lining, this card was featured on Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker blog in September! 

Anniversary Card for my parents using traditional embossed resist technique learned from Inspiration Showcase.

Happy Birthday Sumitra, birthday card for my daughter who plays volleyball.  

Thank You, This card made my favorites because...I just love it!  :)

Congrats Wedding, for my cousin's wedding.

Season's Greetings, My favorite from the Lost and Found Christmas collection.

This was definitely a fun trip down memory lane!  Challenging as well...

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection of cards- love your CAS style- I find that HARD!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards look wonderful together, arlene! you have such an elegant, pretty style:) wishing you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made so many beautiful cards, Arlene. Your blog always inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of them are AWESOME! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful creations. Look forward to seeing tons more in 2012! Happy New Year to you and your family Arlene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew that I liked your work! This is a perfect collection to showcase it! I look forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Arlene! Your work is inspirational. Wishing you and your family a Very Happy and Healthy New Year 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, it sure is fun to see your year's worth of beauty all lined up in one place. Thanks. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, these are all so great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wonderful cards! Love that round baby card with the adorable monkey! Thanks so much for linking up at my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all fabulous!! Great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved all of your cards, but my favorite was "Love you to the moon and back" because that's one of my fave sayings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're all beautiful! My fav is the anniversary card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your cards are SO beautifully done! Love your style! Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your cards. They are all gorgeous. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all so beautiful! And being a newer follower I'm excited to be able to see your earlier works! Thanks so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm just in love with your cards, each and every one of them!! Have a wonderful new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awe, "love you to the moon & back" is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are gorgeous!! Very nice to see them all lined up here, fabulous inspiration! Love it!
    Wishing you a wonderful new year!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are all beautiful! I love every project I've seen you post this year Arlene! You are so talented! Thanks for sharing them! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! I really love your style and just signed up as a follower.

    Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards! I saw a few of my favorites in there as well, hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Arlene all amazing cards. I enjoyed seeing some of my favourites of yours from over the year. Looking forward to many more this year. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your fav's are beautiful Arlene! Thanks for sharing:) Hope to see more of your wonderful creations in 2012:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun post Arlene. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun post! Those are some breat cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. All of your cards are simply stunning, Arlene!! I love them all!! I hope your 2012 is filled with much love and happiness!! Happy New Year :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are all amazing Arlene. I love them all. :)

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful cards! Love Penny
    http://scrap-aholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...