CASE Study 73

Here is another card that I made using this week's challenge from CASE Study.  I actually fell in love with Jen Rzasa's card since last summer, so you can just imagine how happy I was to finally CASE it.  

Here is my take on this challenge:
I kept it clean and simple as Jen did in her original card.  For my die cut shape I used Nestabilities Dies, Blossom 2 from Spellbinders.  You can't tell from this photo but the second layer is actually popped up from the base of the card.

Here is the original card that Jen Rzasa made.

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the CASE Study inspiration. I love the colors you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene your card is so clean & simple and so striking. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card~i loved how you backed the flowers with that colorful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bright flowers! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love how the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun clean and simple card! I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those colors! What a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling CASE with the flowers and bling and banner :) Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beauty! The flowers look so shimmery--what a great touch! Thanks for joining us twice this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your clean and simple card! It is GORGEOUS Arlene!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo beautiful! Love your colours and those gorgeous flower shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't decide which Arlene card I like better! I loved the black & white (previous post), but I also love the beautiful color of this one. Oh my, you are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You took that layout and totally made it your own! Absolutely fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...