I am a Winner!

Yea, my card was chosen as the winner for CASE Study's, CSC92 challenge! 

Our winner for CSC92 is Arlene from Water Dots!!



This is what CASE Study had to say about my card:

I love how Arlene conveys the message in a simple yet striking and gracious way. It's a design that surely would appeal to any teenager out there, with its bold and graphic look, but I like how she added the little feminine touches (notice the pearls?) that add charm and extra interest.


Thank you CASE Study for choosing my card, your thoughts on my card was exactly what I tried to portray.  Also, a big congrats to all the other winners in this challenge!  

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Arlene, your graduation card was just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful!! congrats, arlene! love your card, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Arlene...so deserved!! The card is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot woot!!!! I love Arlene cards :) Congrats, Friend; well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I knew this was the perfect take! Big Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...