Project Life 2013 - January 3/4

I've completed a couple more pages for my Project Life album!  I am so glad that I decided to do this year's album digitally as I am truly enjoying the process.  So much so, that I am falling even more behind on my 2012 album...not good!  Anyway, here are two more pages for the month of January.


A closer look at each page:
This is what two teenagers look like when they are busted for drinking something they weren't allowed to!

Right Side:

Supplies used on both layouts:

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you are doing this Arlene, great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable puppy. This digital layout works great

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous pages, Arlene!! The pictures are awesome!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. I almost didn't realize they were digital at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the large photo, it made me giggle too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Beautiful Arlene. I love the picture of the girls with the pop :) So funny how the puppy gets held like a baby. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pic of the girls and a fabulous LO! I want to get back into scrapbooking...I used to scrap a LO/month plus holidays, but when I get back to it, I am not going to be that strict...even if it means only a few LOs/year. Less set up for failure LOL! YOU are much more talented than I, my friend. Your LOs are so gorgeous, just like your amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...