Make a Wish Neena!

Happy Happy Birthday to my beautiful, caring, loving and most compassionate niece, Neena!

Here is a card that I made for Neena's birthday.  I played along with this week's 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge from Pretty Pink Posh.  It's ironic because it was Neena who helped me with my last 10 Minute Craft Dash challenge which ended up winning the challenge for that week.  Now here I am playing along with a card for her!

Anyway, this was a fun card to create!  The minute I saw these colors I thought of the Hip-Hooray collection from My Mind's Eye.  This card took me 7:53 minutes to create!


Here are the colors for this week's challenge:
CD_19

Thanks for stopping by!  Here's hoping Neena's day is half as amazing as she is!  

8 comments:

  1. Amazing time Arlene! Love this bright and festive card for Neena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I can't believe a card this fun and fabulous can be made so quickly, but that is what makes you a supa star in my eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw "Arlene" come up in the link widget, I was crossing my fingers it was you! :) So happy to see you join again in my challenge! This card card for Neena is a beauty- she's going to love it!

    Thank you for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hope to see you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Arlene!! The colors are so bright and fun!! Love the beautiful design!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome take on the colors...love those banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's fast! Loving those banners! Happy birthday to your niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! love the way you used the washi tap! I need to dig mine out and use it more-love the look!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love how you pulled together the design and elements of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...