Is it time for cake yet?

Here is a clean and simple birthday card that I created using a K&Company sentiments vellum sticker pad.  When I first saw this pad, I knew immediately that I could use them for cards.  I fell in love with the sentiments and fonts as they reminded me of actual stamps that I had seen online.  This is a no fuss, no stamping, so quick and so, so simple card.  I can't wait to use more of these stickers on cards.  

 It's always hard for me to photograph my cards whenever I use an embossing plate for the second layer.  I think you get the idea though! :)

I will be linking this card to Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by! 

7 comments:

  1. beautiful and I think you pulled off the photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Arlene! The embossing looks fantastic in the photo. I know it is always so hard to do, but yours did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right. This is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I love to make quick, simple cards like this when I'm in a hurry or need one in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Arlene! I love the simplicity of it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is gorgeous, Arlene!! The embossing is fabulous!! This is awesome!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS and fabulous! I love the texture on the panel. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...