Party Hat Birthday Card!

Here is a birthday card that I made for a sweet 1 year old baby girl.  I wanted this card to be colorful, vibrant, fun and festive, so I decided on this party hat shaped card.  Shaped cards are fun to make and perfect for little kids.  

My inspiration for this card came from the cover of a Card Creations, Vol. 10 magazine that I won from a Moxie Fab challenge last year.  This issue is filled with lots of great inspiration. 

Hat shape is an image from the Silhouette store and circles were cut using various size punches from glitter cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the party hat shape idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene this is perfect for a 1 year old, such fun colours. I LOVE the way you created the pom poms at the bottom with little circles. As always love the glitter, something that scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love The Party Hat And Colorful Card! So Fin For A One Year Old!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the shape and the pretty sparkle!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way.....tooo cute.....What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...