Cherry on Top Award

A very talented and inspirational blogger, Kim Singdahlsen from Joyful Creations with Kim passed on the Cherry on Top Award to me.  Thank you Kim for thinking of me! 


There are five things that I have to do for this award:
  1. Thank the person that passed this award on to you. 
  2. Post this award on my blog. 
  3. List three things that I love about myself.  Uh oh...
  4. Post a favorite picture.
  5. Pass this award on to five people.
Three things I love about myself are...hmmm...let's see; 
  1. I love that I am a very fair person.
  2. I am very conscientious...sometimes conscientious to a fault.
  3. I always treat people with respect.
This is one of my all time favorite family picture:
My favorite types of photos are candid shots.  This is one of my very favorite family photo and I love that we are not looking at the camera.  :)

This is always hard for me since you are all so talented, not to mention very inspirational to me.  I would like to pass this on to the following five bloggers:

5 comments:

  1. Your award is very well-deserved. Your photo is fabulous - I love candid shots. And I am thrilled that I now have some more fun blogs to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Your family photo is beautiful!Thanks for sharing :)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, arlene:)! and i just love your family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Arlene, and thank you so much for passing the Cherry On Top award along to me too! That is so sweet of you :o)

    Speaking of sweet, what a darling candid photo of your family! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...