Happy Birthday Niku

Here is a birthday card that I made for a super sweet 3 year old little boy.  This was quick and easy to put together using My Mind's Eye, Hip-Hooray "Boy" Happy Birthday collection.  Between birthdays, Father's Day, EOY Teacher cards, graduations and invitation orders, June is a very busy month for me...as I am sure it is for all of us.  With such a busy month, using coordinating collections like this one works perfect for me...no stamping techniques involved nor taking time to coordinate papers!


I used pop-dots for the "happy birthday" banner.  I also cut apart one of the banners from the collection and added letter stickers for the birthday boy's name.

 
I added the number 3 to one of the pop-outs from the accessory sheet.

I loved the vibrant colors of this collection.  It was perfect for a kid's birthday card or scrapbook layout so don't be surprised if you see this collection again, I truly fell in love with it!  :)

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! You put things together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, arlene! love his name on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. The banners are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!! I really love how you put the childs name on there, that is such an adorable idea!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun, bright, and cheerful card Arlene! Looks like a very fun collection! I love how you used a banner to personalize it! Such a nice touch! Our challenge this week at Birthday Sundaes is anything goes birthday and there is a great prize! We would love to see you enter this fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card turned out adorable! The banner is so cute and I love how you added his name...cute idea!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous card! I love the vibrant colors of the papers and how you added the name below the birthday banner! This is just so absolutely adorable :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card.
    Nice bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is positively adorable! Love the banner and your work with the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arlene, your cards are just gorgeous - so stylish and elegant!! I especially love the mother's day card with the plaid background. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog too!!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Arlene! I was happy to see this fun card up at Birthday Sundaes! Thanks for joining us and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love personalizing cards and this is a great way to include a name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...