Father's Day Card - Dad

Here is a card that I made for my dad for Father's Day.  This was super easy to make and came together quickly for me.  I had this tag for probably over 5 years and I was very determined to use it!  It's always a great feeling when you use up your stash! :)

Patterned papers are from BasicGrey (Kraft and Manila collection) and tag is from EK Success.

We are all busy making Father's Day cards and with so many challenges going on, I thought I would enter this card into the following:

If you get a chance please stop by these blogs to check out other talented bloggers and while you are there enter your cards as well.


13 comments:

  1. i really like this, arlene--perfect guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love finally using stuff from my stash that I've had for 5 years. It feels so good! And it's also reassuring that eventually, all this stuff will get used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! Love the tag! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and that great tag! The perfect man card ! Thanks for playing along this week at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it,came out perfect! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking Father's day card!It is sooo COOL,Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely adorable card, Arlene! The tag is so awesome!! Love it :)


    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card..a real mans card. Great colours and love the tag. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, thanks for sharing it on the Father's Day Link Up Party.

    Hugs
    Dusti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! I love the distressing. Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! I love the tag and star. Thanks for playing at WHimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful card Arlene. Just love how you added a tag, and the stitching is awesome. I am sorry it took me so long to comment but I had not internet. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...